What Does a Recordkeeper Do?In addition to offering the investment options on a platform for which the participants can invest their own contributions in the stock market, the Recordkeeper really provides the overall experience of the retirement plan.
Some of the general roles of the Recordkeeper are:
- Process employee enrollment
- Manage and track employee investments
- Log and track contribution types
- Generate 401(k) documents to be delivered to employees
- Offer robust websites so employees can manage their accounts
- Provide access to account statements and information
- Provide excellent customer support
The Ryding Company Westlake Office 2659 Townsgate Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361 (866) 764-9222
The Ryding Company Hawaii Office Phillip Packard Regional Vice President of Sales – Hawaii (808) 585-1510
The Ryding Company Utah Office Ryan Pedroza President – Utah (801) 391-5785
For more information on how we can collaborate with you, please do not hesitate to contact us!